FAQ & Groupon Information:
Frequently Asked Questions-
Groupon Information and Etiquette:
Here is information needed to redeem your Groupon Voucher.
Click here to redeem your Infrared Sauna / Himalayan Salt Therapy Voucher
Click here to redeem your Pampering Spa Treatment Voucher: Sunrise, Sunset or Amore
Click here to redeem your Pampering Spa Treatment Voucher: Celebration
Click here to redeem your Signature or Relaxation Massage Voucher. Limit One voucher per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Cannot be used for Couples Massage.
Click here to redeem your Hot Stone Massage Voucher
Remember to read and understand the terms and fine print of your Groupon voucher.
Continental Massage has a 24 hour cancellation and rescheduling policy that states:
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone?s life. Business meetings, project deadlines, flight delays, car problems, snowstorms, and illness are just a few reasons why one might consider canceling an appointment. In our desire to be effective and fair to all of our clients and out of consideration for our therapists? time, we have adopted the following policies:
24- hour advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment.
If you are unable to give us 24-hour advance notice your voucher will be considered redeemed.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a ?no-show?. They will be charged for their ?missed? appointment and future service will be denied until payment is made. If using a discounted voucher, like Groupon, then the voucher will be redeemed. Any client with a no-show will not be able to book online for future appointments. At the discretion of the therapist, future service will be denied.
Appointment times have been arranged specifically for you. If you arrive late your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the ?full? session.
Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
1. Always tip on the full amount of the pre-discounted bill. Remember your therapists are doing the same amount of work, so don't be a Scrooge and tip on the discounted total.
2. If the business is busy, please be patient. Remember, the Groupon business has generously given a lot of people the same discount they gave you.
3. If you have to make an appointment, just remember the business is probably on a tight schedule with so many new customers, so try to keep your appointment. If you have to change it, make sure to give 24 hours of notice.
4. If you like your experience, it's always nice to tell them or leave a review!
Here are a few tips to a successful Groupon purchase.
1. Wait a few hours between reading the deal and purchasing the deal. Chances are, you get the deals delivered to your inbox first thing every morning. Probably three-quarters of the email that arrives between when I go to bed and wake up are from deal sites. Usually, you have an entire day to purchase the deal. Unless there are limited quantities of a deal that?s for something you already intended on purchasing, relax. Give yourself time to decide if you want it.
2. Read all the fine print. Every last inch of it.
3. Take note of expiration dates. Some deals don?t expire. Some have a short shelf life. If you don?t know if you can use the deal before the expiration date arrives, don?t buy it.
4. Call the establishment offering the deal if you have additional questions. When I bought the paintball coupon, I had questions about age restrictions and the ability to bring our own paintballs. Calling gave me the confidence to know that the deal would work for our situation.
5. If the deal is for a restaurant or event that you?ll be going to with someone else, check with that person first. I?ve got a deal coupon to a restaurant that is going unused right now because my husband is uninterested in going there.
6. Honor the restrictions that were placed on the deal before you bought it. If you didn?t read the fine print, that?s your fault.
Infrared Sauna and Himalayan Salt Therapy:
Are there any medical conditions that would make massage, bodywork or therapies inadvisable?
Yes. That's why it's imperative that, before you begin your session, the practitioner asks general health questions. It is very important that you inform the practitioner of any health problems or medications you are taking. If you are under a doctor's care, it is strongly advised that you receive a written recommendation for massage or bodywork prior to any session. Depending on the condition, approval from your doctor may be required. For salt therapy and sauna sessions, arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to complete your paperwork.
What are the benefits of Himalayan Salt Therapy session?*
Breathing in the salt air is said to foster good sleep, alleviate symptoms of allergies and asthma, relieve hypertension and stress. However, we make no medical claims. Salt Therapy is a natural, safe and beneficial method of treatment for every age group and is clinically proven to 1) Clear mucus from the airways thus removing airflow obstruction; 2) Enhance mucus clearance; 3) Balance airway-surface liquid; 4) Provide anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effects; 5) Reduce bronchial hyper responsiveness; 6) Improve lung function; and 7) Help clear unwanted inhaled particles from lungs.
What do I bring to a Himalayan Salt Therapy session?
Just yourself. Street clothes are fine if you are doing ONLY Salt therapy. We provide a mp3 player for music, but books and magazines are permitted in the Salt therapy booth. The salt is corrosive to electronics, please be advised.
How long are the sessions?
Both Infrared Sauna and Himalayan Salt Therapy sessions are up to 45 minutes long. First time clients should allow 10 minutes prior to session to fill out paper work. Most clients begin with a 30 minute session and work up to 45 minutes, especially for sauna visits.
What are the benefits of Infrared Sauna session?*
Deep penetrating heat of the Infrared Sauna promotes increased metabolism, relieves muscle pain, improves immune system health, removes toxins, improves skin and relieves joint pain and stiffness.
What do I bring to a Infrared Sauna session?
Please bring a change of clothes. Light weight clothing or a bathing suit are well suited. Be prepared to sweat! We provide a mp3 player for music, but books and magazines are permitted in the Infrared Sauna booth. There is Himalayan salt in the sauna and it is corrosive to electronics, please be advised.
*We provide this information about salt therapy only as an opinion and do not infer that the treatments and/or products and services are medically accepted or substitute for same. We take no responsibility for individuals choosing to utilize our services in lieu of a medical provider.
Redeem your Groupon
Call Office phone 574.404.9633 between 10am -6pm, M-Sat
Or call/ text Suzanne cell 574.220.1713 to book your Groupon Session.
Only Massage Groupon available to book online, click Schedule Now Button.